A little bit about what Superkube is and what its power is.
Superkube is a free CSS/SCSS framework that has a lot of ready-made modules and utilities to build HTML for any website or web-interface design.
Superkube is developed with design system in mind and contains system elements: spacing, typography, colors, etc.
See how to download the framework and how to use it:
Superkube is a hybrid CSS and SCSS framework.
This means that you can use it as it is by including only the
superkube.css file and building HTML using ready-made modules and modifiers.
Or you can customize settings, variables, colors, and anything else to build your own SCSS, which will only have what you need in your project.
Superkube has many features and surprising uses. This is what is on the surface:
- Compactness. Superkube is 2x smaller than similar frameworks.
- Systemic. Built with design system in mind.
- Modularity. Ideologically Superkube implies modular and reusable HTML and CSS code.
- Grid CSS. Inside Superkube are flexible and reliable grid building tools.
- Dark mode. It has built-in mechanisms for building a dark theme.
Browser Support #
Superkube is compatible with latest versions of:
Superkube Framework is licensed under MIT. Superkube is absolutely free for personal or commercial use.