Follow us on Twitter to stay on top of updates,
or subscribe to our monthly newsletter:
- Fixed: Headings with href: there is no link created.
- Fixed: The keyboard shortcuts do not work in safari (bold / italic).
- Fixed: menu block items in dropdown are not deleted.
- Fixed: the specified text-decoration property for links in the styles setting does not apply.
- New: API method editor.getText to get plain text of the email.
- New: Ability to save template styles directly in the template itself. Please, see the docs.
- New: Ability for images and links to force https. See the setting.
- New: The image.remove event.
- Fixed: The tags bold, italic etc. are removed from headings in the generated HTML code of the email.
- Fixed: When changing the text size, the link size does not change.
- Fixed: Clicking outside Revolvapp does not remove the focus from the element inside.
- New: Reorder plugin for drag and drop blocks and elements.
- Improved: Adding logic through addbar has been improved. Now if an element within a block is selected, content is added after the element without wrapping it into the block. If block is selected, content will be added after the whole block.
- Improved: Navigate between blocks and elements using arrow up and down.
- Fixed: The viewOnly setting did not completely turn off editing.
- Fixed: The image width was removed when switching to source mode and back.
- Fixed: Frame height did not change if a long image was inserted.
- Fixed: Ability to duplicate images
- New: A new way to set a template code from an element for which Revolvapp is launched or using the content setting.
- New: The noneditable attribute to set tags uneditable. For example, with this attribute you can set footer or header are uneditable.
- New: API method to change url of the selected image or its placeholder.
- Fixed: Alignment was not always shown correctly for tags inside the block.
- Fixed: bug on editing and inserting links.
- New: Inserting images by specifying a direct url. See image.url option.
- Improved: A lot of improvements in plugins. Please update all the plugins if you are using them.
- Fixed: In some cases, the template changes were not saved when editing code in source mode or using the Code plugin.
- Fixed: events autosave and editor.change have no effect on every change in Revolvapp.
Small bug fixes and UI improvements.
Code refactoring and reduction.
- Release of Revolvapp 2.0.
- Incredible interface that helps to quickly change the look of the email and any properties of blocks and template elements.
- A lot of new API methods and events to make it easy to create your own plugins and expand Revolvapp your needs.
- The ability to create and add your own blocks.
- And there's a lot more.